The College Office will reopen at 8:30 am on Thursday 21 January 2021.
Wednesday 27 January – Re-enrolment Day for current Senior Students in the Auditorium.
- Years 12 students – 9:30 – 11:00 am
- Year 13 students – 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Any students new to the College in Years 10 – 13 who have not yet enrolled, please contact Cathy Lawry, Principal’s PA on 04 902 5170 x 0825, email: Lwc@pc.school.nz from 19 January 2021.
Monday 1 February – 1st day for Year 9 students – please assemble in the Community Gym for the pōwhiri at 8:50 am.
Tuesday 2 February – Whole school attends (First day for Year 10 – 13 Students). All students to go to House Assemblies:
- Te Pae o Whaitiri in the Auditorium
- Te Wai o Rongomai in the Community Gym
- Maungakōtukutuku in the Small Gym
- Te Ake Tārewa in the Pavilion
Click on the links below for the stationery lists. We suggest that you buy core stationery only until option choices are confirmed. We also have a scheme with PaperPlus Coastlands (link below) where a percentage of stationery sales is gifted to the College. This money is used as scholarships for Year 13 students in the end of year prize giving.
- 2021 Year 9 Stationery List
- 2021 Year 10 Stationery List
- 2021 Year 11, 12, 13 Stationery List
- PaperPlus Letter
Course Selection Guides
The Uniform Shop will be open from 26 – 29 January from 1pm – 6pm.