Any students new to the College who have not yet enrolled, please contact Cathy Lawry, Principal’s PA on 04 902 5170 x 0825, email: Lwc@pc.school.nz
Tuesday 31 January – 1st day for Year 9 students. Powhiri at 9am in the Community Gym.
Wednesday 1 February – Whole school attends from 8:50am (First day for Year 10 – 13 Students).
- Year 9 students to go to their Tūhono Class
- Year 10 – Auditorium
- Year 11 – Community gym – line up between F Block and G Block and enter through the back door
- Year 12 – School Gym – line up down the covered way and enter through the gym foyer
- Year 13 – Pavilion
School donations for 2023 can be found here.
Click on the links below for the stationery lists. We suggest that you buy core stationery only until option choices are confirmed. We also have a scheme with PaperPlus Coastlands (link below) where a percentage of stationery sales is gifted to the College. This money is used as scholarships for Year 13 students in the end of year prize giving.
- 2023 Year 9 Stationery List
- 2023 Year 10 Stationery List
- 2023 Year 11-13 Stationery List
- Paperplus Back to School letter
Course Selection Guides
- Year 9, 2023 Course Selection Guide
- Year 10, 2023 Course Selection Guide
- Year 11 – 13, 2023 Course Selection Guides
The Uniform Shop is open Monday 30 January from 9 am to 12 noon for general sales.
ENROL Privacy Information
All New Zealand state schools use ENROL, which is the database of students enrolled in a school. It is important that parents are made aware of how enrolment information is collected, stored and used. Please see the Enrol Privacy Information Statement below. If you have any queries regarding this process, please contact us.