Guidelines and Routines
PARAPARAUMU COLLEGE GUIDELINES AND ROUTINES
- Exercise common sense, courtesy, cooperation and consideration at all times (Our Value of Respect)
- Maintain a safe physical and emotional environment (Our Value of Respect)
- Achieve to the best of their ability (Our Value of Achieving Excellence and Being Innovative)
- Take pride in wearing their uniform correctly (Our Value of Being Responsible)
- Be punctual at all times (Our Value of Being Responsible)
- Bring notes to explain any absence (Our Value of Being Responsible)
- Complete all homework set (Our Value of Being Responsible)
- Leave strictly alone property which does not belong to them (Our Value of Having Integrity)
Click here for our updated appearance requirements and current uniform requirements.
All students must attend College until they are 16. They majority of students now complete Year 12 with increasing numbers completing Year 13 before embarking on tertiary study. All students who are enrolled are required to attend regularly.
SMOKING, VAPING, ALCOHOL, DRUGS AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
Smoking, vaping, consumption of alcoholic drinks, involvement with illegal drugs or substance abuse (eg herbal high/high caffeine drinks) are not permitted by students travelling to/from the College, at College, in uniform, during school time or when involved in any College activity or function – this includes attendance at sports fixtures involving College teams.