2021 ENROLMENT FOR IN ZONE STUDENTS
We are only able to accept enrolments for students that reside within our school zone for 2021.
If you are unsure if you reside in the College Home zone, please click here.
Please download the enrolment form below:
You are welcome to scan and email the enrolment form along with all attachments that are required. Please scan and email to: Cathy Lawry, Principal’s PA Email: Lwc@pc.school.nz
ENROLMENT PROCEDURE FOR 2022
You can enrol on-line (if you live within our home zone) or download and print off a hard copy. Enrolment forms are also available at the College Office. Enrolments are not complete until all requested information is provided.
Out of zone enrolments MUST be submitted using the out of zone enrolment form:
- Students living inside the designated home zone, as detailed below, have the absolute right to be enrolled. There are no restrictions regarding any student, at any year level, in terms of enrolment at the College, at any time.
- Students living outside the designated home zone must apply for pre-enrolment before the designated dates. For 2022 pre-enrolments the key dates are:
- Year 9, 2022 – Monday 26 July 2021
- Year 10 – 12, 2022 – No out of zone enrolments are being accepted for these year levels for 2o22
- Year 13, 2022 – Friday 15 October 2021
If you have any queries about the enrolment process, please contact Cathy Lawry, Principal’s PA on 04 902 5170 x 0825 or email: Lwc@pc.school.nz
International Student Enrolment Information can be found here