Last week we enjoyed our final prizegivings for Years 11 and 12 and our Year 13 graduation and prizegiving. They are great events celebrating the achievements of our amazing students across the areas of culture and arts, sports, leadership, service and academics. The Year 13 prizegiving was a great example of how students reap the rewards of sustained commitment. It was a night in which we presented around $500,000 of scholarships to students to support them in their next steps beyond college. These are scholarships for New Zealand and overseas universities as well as scholarships for students studying trades.
Congratulations to all prizewinners but particularly our top award winners:
· Dux – Ajani Grimstrup and Nicholas Harman (joint award)
· Proxime Accessit – Kirsty Corbett
· David Tunley Trophy and Leslie Family Scholarship for All Round Excellence in the Senior School – Sacha Hibberd
· The Timperley Family Cup & Parents’ Association Scholarship for Overall Academic Excellence in Year 12 – Carina Toscano
· The Johnston Family Cup and Parents’ Association Scholarship for Consistent Academic Excellence in Year 12 – Emma Wilson
· Inaugural Board of Trustees Trophy and Leslie Family Scholarship for Overall Excellence in Year 12 – Nadi Figur-Ambler
· Huston Family Trophy and Leslie Family Prize for Academic Excellence in Year 11 – Hannah Harman
· Torrance Trophy and Leslie Family Prize for All-Round Excellence in Year 11 – Emily Warner
Jack Penman has photographed all the prizegivings and his photos can be accessed here for free. Thank you Jack!
We would also like to thank all of our sponsors. Without them, we wouldn’t be able to offer the array of prizes.
Please click on the image above to see the full range of sponsors.